15.4.14

where the wildflowers grow







black floral dress / white tights ... OASAP*
black mary jane's ... ASOS
straw boater hat ... gift

basket purse ... Lipped Love

April can be so cruel. Yesterday was a sunny 70+ degrees and I'm thinking it must be time to pull my summer dresses out from the depths of my closet and cover my shoulders in sunscreen... and today is a brisk 50 degree day with a thick layer of clouds hovering above my city. I suppose my tan and sleeveless dresses will have to wait for now, but at least I get to wear this little breezy floral number from Oasap! It's quite fitting for these weather mood-swings we've been experiencing here. Though all of this on and off rain and sun is working wonders for the scenery. There is almost nowhere wildflowers aren't growing, and I love it.


TWITTER. BLOGLOVIN. TUMBLR. PINTEREST.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like your April is our April!

    Your straw hat is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful and your outfits are amazing. Someone needs to make a children's book about you with Edward Gorey-esque animations!

    Aida
    x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made me so happy, thank you! xo

      Delete
  3. What an adorable outfit! So prim and sweet. Love the sheer silhouette of your dress! It's perfect for warm weather - whenever it may come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put together the dreamiest outfits! And I love how the wildflowers go perfectly together with the color palette ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty outfit. You can't go wrong with white tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your outfit....... you are so pretty, and the outfit certainly supports your beauty......
    it is so wonderfully feminine....... the white tights are absolutely stunning with the outfit, and those mary janes are so perfect.
    Your lovely hat, your precut braids, and those sparkling eyes.......
    Oh my.....

    I will be following your blog....you're an inspiration....... even to a guy who loves fashion.....

    Jayme....... not afraid to display my feminine side....... a lover of all things fashion and ballet.... (since I was 5)...so yes, I am partial to white tights,

    ReplyDelete