23.1.14

a nod to anna

 photo pais2_zps29ca4fe8.jpg
 photo pais1_zps1027f5ff.jpg
 photo pais4_zps8e9b5b34.jpg
 photo pais3_zpsdd9a0559.jpg

 photo pais_zps403264eb.jpg
 photo Fotor012314255_zps314b7883.jpg


I must say this has got to be one of my favorite outfits I've worn in a while. When I saw this dress I was instantly smitten with it's print and high-neckline. The bundle of lavender is just for show- I think it was my nod to this lovely photo of Anna Karina. And anyways flowers are my favorite accessory.

I've been managing to keep quite busy lately now that I have started class and such, but that also means more photography posts for this ol' blog! I do hope you'll enjoy them. I've been snapping more photos lately than I can even keep track of but I'm sure it does feel rewarding to do something you enjoy and to have results you can be proud of. And that's what I'm working on!


WHAT I WORE
paisley mini dress ... OASAP* // straw boater hat ... gift // pointed oxfords ... Forever 21 //

TWITTER. BLOGLOVIN. TUMBLR. PINTEREST.


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color that dress is! I'm always inspired by the way you can rock a romantic prairie print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit ,and giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/01/giveaway.html
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! :)
    xoxo
    Lauren Taylor
    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered you through Modcloth's Style Gallery & I'm so thankful that I bumped into this beautiful blog of yours. I love your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper love the dress! you look lovely!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im obsessed with your style! Lovely!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete