Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Secret Garden

 photo oasap4_zpsb6809ace.jpg
 photo oasap5_zpse44f3aa7.jpg
 photo oasap3_zps7020a38e.jpg
 photo oasap6_zps25ade051.jpg
 photo Unknown_zpse5217e97.jpg
 photo oasapay_zpsf08e3a56.jpg
 photo oasapy_zps21842d4c.jpg


Meet one of my new favorite dresses! I saw it on Oasap and my heart skipped a beat. It reminded me of a similar dress by The Whitepepper that I had gotten a few months ago, only to have to return it for not fitting! This sure is a pretty one though, not to mention that is is incredibly comfortable and the bit of flair at the cuffs is adorable. This outfit reminds me of something one would go exploring in. And it's no secret I enjoy pretending to be an explorer.



WHAT I WORE
floral smock dress + burgundy floppy hat ... OASAP* // ivory ruffle socks + black ankle boots ... Urban Outfitters

TWITTER. BLOGLOVIN. TUMBLR. PINTEREST.

7 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post! You have such a wonderfully feminine and boho / vintage sense of style that I completely admire. Love the ankle boots (I'm always attracted to shoes boots that look like I've stolen them from my grandma's closet). Can't believe you got them at UO, they look thrifted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always post the most adorable looks! I love the hat and dress so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress looks adorable! and very very comfy

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! it's realy the cool dress! i like it=)

    ReplyDelete