Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Matryoshka.



 photo tlo4_zps76e44117.jpg
 photo tlo3_zpsadc6bce8.jpg
 photo tlo5_zps908a4665.jpg
 photo tlo6_zps0eacafeb.jpg
 photo tlo9_zpsfca4d3f3.jpg
 photo tlo1_zpse52bae15.jpg
 photo tlo8_zps895a0835.jpg
 photo tlo7_zps80d9f490.jpg


There's something about the print of this pinafore that reminds me of the matryoshka nesting dolls I used to play with at my grandparents house when I was a child. Maybe it's the roses. But regardless, I adore it. As I adore the shop it came from, The Loved One. It's probably a blessing I don't live close to their store, my wallet would perpetually be empty.

Until later, happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope it's filled with as much joy as my cheeks will be filled with pumpkin pie. Also, just a little reminder that the sale in my shop ends tonight! All items on PAGE 2 are 20% off!


WHAT I WORE
printed pinafore ... The Loved One // white chiffon blouse ... hand-me-down from my sister (originally Forever 21) // black mary-jane's ... ASOS // beige beret ... eBay

TWITTER. BLOGLOVIN. TUMBLR. PINTEREST.

8 comments:

  1. This is special. You have a wonderful eye for combining pieces and I've always admired you from far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! You certainly do look very much like an Eastern European doll! Love the pilgrim bow tie - very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. So prim and crisp. Usually I prefer bright colors, but you really make the grey palette work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this through October's Pinterest and am sure glad I stopped over to take a look! This outfit truly is perfect, doll-like as you say, but completely wearable as well, just lovely! what is your favorite thanksgiving food? I hope you had a great day w/ loved ones!
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and unique!
    xoxo
    Laur

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable! I was looking for a pair of shoes like that, they really look great with everything :) I've never heard of The Loved One but I'm going to take a look at it now!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete