Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blowin' in the Wind



Hello dear readers, I hope everyone's Easter holiday (if you are one who celebrates it) was wonderful! I spent most of the day home by myself. Although I did have a delicious dinner in the evening with my love. Plus I got to wear a pretty pastel pink dress. And ate a strawberry filled chocolate cream egg. It was lovely!

Today has been a beautiful, yet very windy day in Portland. I decided to put on this dress, braid some pieces of my hair and head out to brave the wind and take these photos. I got this handsome plaid dress from ModCloth a few of weeks ago. I noticed that it was on sale and couldn't resist clearing a spot for it in my closet. It is one of the most comfortable dresses I own- it feels like a night gown! Plus I finally got to wear these shoes out again since last summer. Aren't they dreamy? And shockingly comfy for being almost 5 inches tall!









Have a happy week, friends!
xo, Tori


WHAT I WORE
plaid collared dress  &  tights ... ModCloth // brown cork heels ... Blowfish

TWITTER. BLOGLOVIN. TUMBLR.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower of your blog!

    Something strange happened 5 minutes ago, Bob Dylan's "blowin' in the wind" song started to play
    in my shuffle, and at the same time I clicked on your blog's name on Bloglovin to check and I saw your title's also blowin' in the wind! :)

    Nice coincidence<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, that's amazing! Such a wonderful song it is too. Thanks so much for following! :)
      Tori

      Delete
  2. You have such nice eyebrows!

    http://rosieandthewolf.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter lovely <3 This is such a perfect outfit! I really love the shoes, they look oh so beautiful paired with white tights. My very favourite dresses are the ones that feel like nightgowns... feels so cheeky being that comfortable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOoooo... Those shoes,they are so nice.
    Your choice is wonderful. looking lovely.
    Happy Easter Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! Your shoes and hair are especially nice :) xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete