Happy new year, dearests! It's my first outfit post of 2013. I've been waiting for weeks to finally wear this. I adore all the elements, they perfectly represent what kind of ideas and pieces I've been so smitten with lately. So far this new year I have cuddled my kittens, eaten more Nutella than I did in all of 2012, spent hours sewing, and done a lot of online shopping. Too much online shopping. :/
I got this beautiful horse print jumper from The Loved One last month. I instantly fell in
love with it. I can't explain why, but I am so obsessed with jumpers these days. Jumpers and turtlenecks. My current favorite combination, my winter uniform.
As happy as I am to welcome 2013, it's hard for me to believe that 2012 is over. I think it's the year I developed the most as a person. It's the year I found out the most about myself, came to the most realizations, and the year I started this blog. I don't want to forget any of the times I spent all day flipping pages of my books, or the late night summer frozen yogurt runs with my sister, or dancing around the kitchen to Graceland with my love. When I think about 2012 I think of so much eclecticism and changes.
So I decided I would make a list of a few things I learned in 2012.
1, Always read care tags before throwing clothes into the washing machine.
2. Film is better than digital.
3. Blankets are the greatest invention.
4. Shoes are a pain to buy online.
5. Tears can be therapeutic.
6. Sunrises are prettier than sunsets.
7. California IS cold in the winter.
8. Bangs aren't for everyone. (This one is just to remind myself not to cut them every time I think I want to.)
9. It's okay to like things just because they're pretty.
10. The best place in the world is next to a musician.
Until next post,
Hope you all are enjoying the new year!
WHAT I WORE
black floppy hat ... H&M ... $16 // cream turtleneck ... Forever 21 ... $11 // horse print jumper ... The Loved One ... $38 // black JUJU jellies ... gift
TWITTER ... BLOGLOVIN' ... TUMBLR