Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Betty































How has January been to all of you? I've been feeling overworked and exhausted most of the time. Some days have been going horribly wrong and to tell you the truth, I could not be looking forward to springtime more. I want some sun, I want to stop shivering in my living room, I want to stop having to layer on sweater after sweater until I feel like a marshmallow. I am not a winter gal. Spring please come to me soon.

I got this pretty vintage 50's Betty dress over at Lightwitch on Etsy. It fits me like a glove. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for that, since 90% of vintage items I buy end up having to be altered in some way. On the up side, I've been improving my sewing skills!

The next post you see on here will be an shop update! I am so excited for this one, it's by far my favorite set that I've had so far. Everything is so pretty and floral and in candy colored hues and shades so perfect for Valentine's day. I've been waiting to get these babies listed for so long!

See you soon, darlings.
xo, Tori

WHAT I WORE:
brown vintage betty dress ... Lightwitch ... $60 // vintage lace up boots ... eBay ... $70 // black felt hat ... Forever 21 ... $11

TWITTER ... BLOGLOVIN ... TUMBLR


2 comments:

  1. the dress looks like it's made just for you! you look so stunning :O

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this look! Lovely dress, great hat, and awesome boots!

    ReplyDelete